Saturday 23 March 2013

Thank you

I would like use this post to thank you, the reader. The number of page views has exceeded 500 (it was a personal target of mine). I know my posting frequency is random, which is partially my fault but mainly it is because I have a lots of assignments and because I'm working a lot. And thanks to all of you, this blog is truly global.

And it wouldn't be fair to do a thank you post without mentioning +Brish M. She is the author of keytonutrition.blogspot.co.uk, my inspiration, my biggest supporter and the reason I started blogging.

I hope my blog, "The Life of a Volunteer Medic" has given you a slight insight into what I do and some basic first aid knowledge. Rest assured more topics are coming, and my posts will be more regular (education and work permitting).

Thank you again for reading guys and girls and remember if you have any questions,comment or just wish to express an opinion about the blog (good or bad - all comments are welcome), use the contact me page at the top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment